You work in a (dental) doctor's office, in a clinic or in a retirement home, you are a medical assistant and it has been a while since your last emergency course?
Then we can help you further! We offer a whole range of possible topics that we can cover in the form of emergency training, case study exercises or specialist lectures.
Among other things, we offer:
- Case study trainings with realistic, hands-on scenarios (incl. professional realistic accident representation)
- Resuscitation training according to the ERC/GRC 2021 guidelines in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS).
- Medical lectures, e.g. on important emergency medications in a doctor's office
- Cardiovascular emergencies in a medical practices.
- Emergency pain therapy
- Structured patient care according to the X-ABCDE scheme.
- Interface with the rescue service: How can you prepare patients and relatives for 112?
- Ambulance service meets palliative care: Preparing patients and relatives for emergencies and developing strategies to document the patient's will in a legally secure and simple way for the ambulance service.
- and much more
On request, we are also happy to prepare desired topics individually tailored to you!
We could arouse your interest? Then contact us!